In my previous blog, Juicing Beginner, I share how I made fresh juice with fruits and veggies.
Here’s how I made muffins with pulp:
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk, of choice (I used coconut)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup fruit and vegetable pulp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour, I used gluten free
- 1 cup rolled oats (also GF), plus more for sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Mix it all up and Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes
I baked 6 large muffins for the adults and 12 mini muffins for the kids.
The large muffins look about 30 minutes to bake and the mini muffins took about 20 minutes.